Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rita Mulcahey's Chapter 3

This chapter is the most laborious. I'm still memorizing Rita's process chart. Once memorized, I can do at least 1/2 those lists. Initiating processes always includes as inputs - Enterprise Environmental factors and Organizational Process Assets. Read, and re-read this chapter. Why not, do the exercises - alittle at a time.

I received a couple of e-mails today from a PMP person. She understood my concern over taking the test. I'm really not a certification - exam taker. Seriously disabled with too many Senior moments - I'm somewhat concerned. Well to my surprised - I'm not the only one out there like this. More importantly - my stubborness translating into determineness is what will get me through this. I found it a confidence booster and gave me more motivation to 'git-r-done'. What a great PMP = and a motivator. Note: What are you doing to motivate your workplace?

Keep pushing forward, and reasoning will take over instead of memorizing.

No comments: